Christmas is here, so what’s the best way to celebrate this joyous season than through love and giving, right?. So here’s our OFFICIAL HOLIDAY 2009 BACKPACKER’S WISH LIST:
Ron’s Wish list
1. The perfect Narrow brimmed straw hat. This one may seem easy to find, but I’m telling you, I can’t find the one for me, I want it unembellished, narrow brimmed, soft and a bit ragged. now tell me where to find it.
2. Vacuum storage bags. I want to carry less baggage as much as possible. Who wouldn’t?
3. Victorinox Travel wallet (sling type or waist strap) or LV passport jacket. The first one is a must have. The second is simply oh-so-yummy.
4. The Epson P–6000 Multimedia Storage Viewer. Who wouldn’t want a huge storage where you can view the frames even without a laptop?
5. Garmin Nuvi hand held GPS device or Canon D10 underwater camera. Maps are sooo last decade, and sooo Dora. Underwater point and shoot comes in handy if you’re like me who’s in to spontaneous dips.
Monette’s Wish list
1. 5th Gen iPod Nano . I can lose my communication but never my music.
2. North Face Women’s Vindicator or any North Face hiking/trail/backpacking shoes. Need to have good shoes especially when we walk around for hours.
3. North Face Thermal Underwear. I cannot stand cold weather.
4. Moleskine journal. I might get more creative if my journal is nicer. Oh, and more expensive, haha!
5. A good travel book. I just bought myself Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Short Stories, The Time Traveler’s Wife, Plato’s Republic, Coraline, Dream Catcher by Margaret Salinger and many others I forgot. I need more…
Now, show us your love! hahaha 😛