9 Comments
  • Wends of Journeys and Travels

August 26, 2012 at 4:56 am

I love this Ron. It is very useful tips and need I say you captured the best photos here? I love them all.

Wait, is there festivals where u see them doing this or all year round they do this? I wanna go there too and I will take ur advice for a homestay.

😉

• flip'n travels

August 26, 2012 at 5:04 am

@Doc… thanks Doc, tirtha empul is open all year round, but people go there every full moon to offer food, flowers and prayers. i was lucky to have Putu (the son of the Homestay owner) to teach me to do the prayers in the spring fountain.

• Potato

August 26, 2012 at 5:16 am

I love this, ok super-kept-secret-cause-it’s-so-corny, i imagine a soundtrack playing on the background while i’m traveling, it’s like a prayer of hope on how i want my trip to turn out.

Oh and Joyce Bernal? No, Christopher Nolan please, when a woman is treacherous and inches from slashing you while wearing a skintight suit is a fantasy best lived out on the road. <3

• bertN

September 4, 2012 at 8:13 am

Your travel pics are good!

• Kathleen

September 6, 2012 at 6:23 pm

pwde pala magbabad sa holy spring kahit mga tourists? matry nga bukas haha

• Peter Lee

September 10, 2012 at 9:52 am

The dresses which people are wearing in the pictures are really wonderful. I believe, this is their traditional dressing style.

• Xander

December 3, 2012 at 3:08 am

Stunning photos.. wish to visit Bali..

• Hans and Haze

March 11, 2013 at 1:20 am

We’ll be indulging ourselves in a week long vacay in Bali come July. We might probably not do the Eat, Pray, Love shit because I think it’ll take me longer than a week to find myself (believe me, I’ve been looking for __years and I still haven’t!). Nevertheless, the sarongs and the fountain serves as a peg for when we get there! Can’t wait cause I wanna be a billionaire so freakin’ bad! Cheers! – haze

• Gita

April 29, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Nice article.
    Maybe http://www.jakpost.travel could be a good recommendation for
    you to find and explore another interesting destinations in Indonesia…